Services provided to Brussels companies
We provide a customised guidance during the entire process of your expansion on the South Indian market.
The support we provide is a public service and can take various forms:
- Provide information related to the local market;
- Find local partners (agents, distributors, importers, etc.);
- Organise your business travels and meetings;
- Establish a subsidiary or a representative office;
- About the notoriety of local companies;
- Assist during trade fairs and exhibitions;
- Facilitate your contacts with local authorities;
- Organise business events to support Brussels exporters.
Contact Days in Brussels
Every year, our economic and commercial attaché return to Brussels for B2B meetings with entrepreneurs during the Contact Days. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your export project.
To make an appointment, please register online.
If you are a Brussels-based company, we suggest to also get in touch with our team of advisors in Brussels. Each advisor is responsible for a series of sectors and will be able to give advice on which markets to prioritize. He/she, can also give an overview of the events that will be organised in the near future in your sector.